Pages

Monday, June 12, 2017

CAS - Hello There...and Happy Birthday!

Hello...and welcome!  I love that Monday is a fresh, new week...and that I get to share a bunch of fun, new projects, too!  This week I'm starting it all off with a duo of colorful, CAS cards.


What I adore about these note cards is that they are as similar as they are the different!  I used the a large die...from the Eclectic Layers Thinlits Dies... as the focal point on both..and each feature a black and white sentiment.  But it's the colors used in the watercolor wash behind the die cut that defines the mood of each...and the colors defined the sentiments I used, too!


Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist and Bermuda...together they just make happy!  And they look so friendly...and approachable...and like you'd just want to reach out and say Hello There!



And these guys...Island Indigo, Tangerine Tango and Old Olive...they just have a bit of a formal vibe.  Straightforward and on point...and perfect for a masculine birthday!


I definitely see more of this project in my future...and color will again lead the way!  How do YOU let color make your project?  Share your projects with me...I'd LOVE to see them!   

 Have an amazing day!
https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/default.aspx





Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$110.00

No comments:

Post a Comment