Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2016

Fancy Friday Blog Hop - Neutrals for the New Year

Welcome to the Fancy Friday Blog Hop!
For this hop our challenge was to create something primarily in white...with a touch of something neutral.  I LOVE using LOTS of white...even white embossing on white...and if you visit often you know of my love for Kraft Cardstock.  So...because every year...never fail...I miss someone with my Christmas cards, and I need a New Year's card or two...I went to work with that in mind.


And I think I got just what I needed.  Lots of white...a splash of a neutral...and a card for a New Year!  

Thank you so much for hopping with us on Fancy Friday!  And now...I'm sure you'll want to hop over to see my friend Jennifer's Fancy project.  I know she'll have something fabulous for you!  
http://jenniferfrost.blogspot.nl/2016/12/Dec-ff.html
As always...

No comments:

Post a Comment